Scroll to Top

Advertise With Us

** Banewsgh.com currently receives more than half a million page views and 2.1 million hits a month, with over 72% from Ghana, whilst the remaining 28% visit from over one hundred and forty (140) countries.

** Fresh visitors daily with 65% new visits

** 55, 000 unique (new) visitors a month.

** 74% are males, and 26% are females.

** 20% are under age 25, 65% are between the ages of 25-44 and 14% are between the ages of 45-64.

** 80% mobile and tablet users

View our Media Kit here.

Call + 233 (0) 20 652 9520 or Email [email protected] and our ad manager will get in contact with you with rates and availability.