The Electoral Commission today disqualified 14 presidential aspirants from contesting the 2016 general elections.
The disqualified candidates made up of 12 political parties and an independent according to the Electoral Commission failed to meet the requirements as set out by the law.
See the full list of the disqualified candidates below…
1. Dr. Hassan Ayariga- All Peoples Congress
2. Dr. Edward Mahama- People’s National Convention
3. Dr. Agyenim Boateng-United Front Party
4. Mr. Kofi Akpaloo-Independent People’s Party
5. Mr. Kwabena Agyei-United Reformed Party
6. Dr. Papa Kwesi Nduom- Progressive People’s Party
7. Dr. Henry Hurbert Lartey-Great Consolidated Popular Party
8. Mr. Winston Tetteh-UDSP
9. Mrs. Nana Konadu Agyemang Rawlings-National Democratic Congress
10. Mr. Thomas Nyarko Wardbrew- Democratic People’s Party
11. Mr. Alfred Kwame Asiedu Walker- Independent candidate
12. Madam Akua Donkor-Ghana Freedom Party
13. Mr. Kwasi Addae Odike-UPP