Controversial counsellor, Revered George Lutterodt the man noted for some of the outrageous relationship quotes in the country is in the news again for another weird reason.
George Lutterodt, this time round says any man who allows his wife to beat him is not a serious person.
According to him, wives whose husbands beat them because of their political affiliation are free to report their husbands to the nearest police station for their immediate arrest.
He urged such wives to take pictures of such husbands if they are arrested and upload on Social Media.
Below are 8 controversial statements attributed to Counsellor Lutterodt…
1. When a National Service Person proposes to marry a woman, that lady should report him to the nearest Police Station.
2. If you are a woman and you date one man for more than two weeks then there is something wrong with you.
3. A man who is not ready for marriage is a man who cannot feed himself 3 times a day plus snack.
4. A man who is not ready for marriage is a man who wakes up in the morning and cannot eat the food ‘his neck loves. He waits until 11: 00 am and he eats banku, tuna, groundnut soup and drinks more water.
6. If you are a beautiful woman and you walk around and men are afraid to ask you out or hit on you, buy a big mirror and fix it in your room and cry.
7. Report any man who is not married to you but uses your picture as his DP(display picture) to the police and have him arrested.”
8. A man is not ready for marriage when he lives in ‘obey the wind’ self-contain. ‘Obey the wind’ self-contain is a room you partition with cast-off curtains and you hold the middle with pegs and when the wind blows, you see chamber and hall.
(Quotes credit: Sasugh)