Vienna City Gutted By Fire

0

vienna

Fire on Thursday evening gutted a popular nightclub and entertainment centre Vienna City Nightclub directly opposite the Goil filling station which was razed down  in the  June 3, 2015 twin disaster.

It is not clear what started the fire but according to banewsgh.com sources,the fire might have been caused by a faulty air-conditioner.

Fire personnel had a hectic time trying to bring the inferno under control as it was difficult entering the premises.

In an interaction with the media, the Public Relations Officer of the Ghana Fire Service Timothy Osafo-Affum  confirmed to the media that the fire has been completely put out but.

Buy Website Traffic